Download Game Genres
Net Spite and Malice Cards Game Description
Net Spite and Malice is a kind of competitive patience (solitaire) game for two players you can play against the built-in computer opponent or/and against a human opponent through the Internet or a LAN. It is also known as Cat and Mouse (SkipBo is a commercial version).
Both players try to be the first to get rid of a pile of "pay-off cards" by playing them to centre stacks which are begun with an ace and continue in upward sequence to a king. This is not a physical race - in Spite and Malice the players take turns.
Net Spite and Malice provides you with two game table tabs that easy to change: you will be able even to play against the computer and human opponent at the same time! Each tab lets you change the scoring and rules of the game; customize cards, decks and backgrounds; choose text messages fonts and colors; define card speed; associate sound effects...
- Lets you play Spite and Malice against computer or/and live opponents on two game tables that easy to change.
- Five skill levels are available for the computer opponent, in ascending order of difficulty from Beginner to Master.
- Provides you with the detailed statistics: personal statistics, hi-scores (top 20) and overall scores.
- Options let you customize cards, decks and backgrounds; choose text messages fonts and colors; define card speed; associate sound effects and much more...
- Automatically deals.
- Allows exchange of messages with the help of a built-in or on-line chat.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Easy to link up and play with human opponents in a local network or on the Internet, using direct or modem connection.
- Detailed built-in and on-line help.
- Nice, easy to use user interface.
- Free upgrade.
- Each Net Spite and Malice registered user can get personal login number and password for access to the Internet Player Zone.
NetIntellGames Internet Player Zone is a place where registered players can add their listing to contact with other players, publish results of the games and watch on-line and off-line games ratings.
This game is shareware and available to play only 10 minutes each session. If you want to use this software freely a registration is required. When you register, you will receive your personal registration code by email, no further files need to be downloaded. Register your copy by secure online credit card transaction.
- Purpose of the game
Both players try to be the first to get rid of a pile of "pay-off cards" by playing them to centre stacks which are begun with an ace and continue in upward sequence to a queen.
This is not a physical race - in Spite and Malice the players take turns. Spite and Malice is played with two standard 4-suit 52-card decks of cards, all the 104 cards mixed together. The cards in each pack rank from low to high: A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J and Q. Suits are irrelevant in this game. K (kings) or jokers instead of kings are wild cards and may be played in place of any card you desire.
Both players will each be dealt 5 cards to each player's hand. Then 14-26 cards are dealt to make up the Pay-Off Piles. Only the top card is face-up. The highest card determines who goes first.
- The play
The object of the game is to be the first get rid of all the cards in your pay-off pile by playing them to the centre stacks. The first card in each centre stack must be an ace, then 2, 3, and so on in sequence up to queen, each card played being one higher than the card it covers. There cannot be more than four centre stacks at one time.
It is also possible to play a card from your hand to a centre stack or to one of your side stacks, or to move a card from one of your side stacks to a centre stack. There is no restriction on the ranks of cards which can be discarded on the side-stacks. A player cannot have more than four side stacks at one time.
You may make as many moves to centre stacks as you want in any order, but as soon as you move a card from your hand to a side stack your turn ends, and your opponent may play. You must discard a card to a side-stack at the end of each turn.
If during your turn you manage to play all five cards from your hand, without playing to a side stack, you immediately draw five more cards from the stock and continue playing.
If you complete a centre stack by playing a queen (or a king/joker representing a queen) to the centre program shuffles the completed stack into the stock, creating a space for a new centre stack, and you can continue playing.
- Net Spite and Malice is fully compatible with al versions of Windows and can support themes.
Try Free Version
Download Full Version
This Game Software Developed by